Thursday, January 7, 2016

FUSION {Our 2nd Year Celebration with Special Guests}

Hello and welcome to our 2nd Year Anniversary!! We are so excited as we have each invited a Guest to join us for this challenge! Each guest has inspired us and we know they will inspire you today!!! We hope you will join us!


PROCEDURES:
1. Play with just the sketch challenge.
2. Play with just the inspiration photo challenge.
3. Or you can create FUSION by combining BOTH challenges into one card.
4. Use the challenge graphic and link back to Fusion in your post.
5. Please read the other considerations on the Our Rules Page before playing along.

Here are some fabulous cards by our design team showing you how it works!

Sandie Munro's card


Kylie Purtell (Sandie's Guest Designer)
 I chose to invite Kylie as my Guest Designer as I admire her ability to create cards in all styles from CAS to mixed media and every card is incredible. She is not only an amazing card designer but a wonderful friend, owner of a number of challenge blogs and now runs her own stamp company Happy Little Stampers.


Kelly Latevola (Michelle's Guest Designer)
I chose to invite my friend, Kelly Latevola because she's just awesome. And I saw the photo inspiration and knew that she would come up with something fabulous!  She's funny, smart, and her skills at colouring are Just.The.Bomb.  And she can do any style she sets her mind to - she's a superstar!  


Loll Thompson (Julia's Guest Designer)
I invited my lovely stamping/blogging friend, Loll Thompson, to be a Fusion Guest Designer because I am in total awe of her stamping style.  She is all about discovering and using new techniques on her creative card designs and yet her cards still remain beautifully and stunningly Clean and Simple!  

Karren Johnson's card

Sonja Kerkhoffs (Karren's Guest Designer)


I invited Sonja to be my Guest Designer as I am constantly amazed by her gorgeous cards and artwork.  As well as being fantastic at coloring, Sonja also creates her own beautiful art journal pages.  Her card-making style is clean and fresh and her cards are frequently seen in the gallery here at Fusion.


Michele Ferguson (Michelle's Guest Designer)
I invited my friend Michele as my Guest Designer because, firstly I really like her (she's funny and friendly and super sweet), and secondly because she inspires me constantly with her beautiful CAS cards and amazing creativity. Michele made two cards for this challenge and because I couldn't choose just one, I'm sharing both!
I couldn't resist inviting our gorgeous ex-teamie and my birthday twin, Kelly Griglione, to join us for our two year FUSION celebration!  I have long been a fan of Kelly's inspiring creations, she always thinks outside the square for her card creations, and is a fabulous photographer and scrapbooker as well!



Diane Jacquay (Kimberly's Guest Designer)
I chose Diane Jacquay as my inspirational guest as she is a challenge player after my own heart! Diane's clean crisp cards inspire me to look at things a whole new way and inspire me to join in too!


Maureen Plut (Lynn's Guest Designer)
 I chose Maureen as my guest designer as she is one my dearest blogging friends and we were lucky enough to meet in person a few years ago.  I adore her style; she can layer and add a touch of bling to her cards and the end result is always amazing.  A little about Moe:  She's a St. Patrick's Day baby with a passion for card marking. Wife to Tony, Mom to Jake and Grandmoe to Ashlynn.  A grade one teacher and recent Master's graduate from Gonzaga.  An all around incredible person!


Annette Allen (Brandi's Guest Designer)
I chose to invite Annette to play along with us because she is a true card artist in every sense of the word. Her layouts and color schemes are always spot on in my opinion, and I find her work so inspiring!


Lydia Fiedler aka Understand Blue (Stephanie's Guest Designer)
I adore Lydia's amazing ability to create using a wide-range of design styles and products (and her great videos share her creative process).   She always inspires me, makes me laugh, and shares great recipes too.



Marybeth Lopez  (Jeanne's Guest Designer)

First Marybeth is a very special friend - we share the love of crafting and she has been a blessing in my life.   I love her clean style with just enough embellishments to satisfy!   Her designs are always classy and elegant.  She has a beautiful eye for color and design and I always look forward to seeing her creations.



Tenia Nelson (Deanne's Guest Designer)

Tenia's cards speak for themselves!!  Every time I blink she posts another fantastic card and I am inspired and amazed.  I don't know how she does it!  Tenia's style is clean, fresh, and always trendy!




Katie Brooks


Do you know Tracey McNeely?  If not you should!  :)  Tracey and I have come to know one another through crafting and blogging.  I consider myself very lucky as she is a very sweet and dear person.  We have a lot in common.  Tracey makes the most amazing creations!  I am in awe at her ability to make wonderful clean and simple cards.  Case in point....




I met Sandy through our mutual love of stamping. Her designs are crisp and clean while staying detailed and ornate. I love the way she combines color and patterns and as you can see below, her coloring is amazing! I'm always excited to see her next creation!




Betty's Guest Designer: Ren-Yi Lo

I chose Ren-Yi, because I like her cardmaking style. She is a very lovable person and I have  met her a few times in Germany.  
Welcome ladies and thank you so your amazing projects! Come and join us!
This challenge ends on Tuesday, January 20th at Noon (PST).


22 comments:

  1. thank you so much Brandi and Fusion for letting me be a part of your 2nd year celebration. I am so honored. Love today post.. wow all of these cards are amazing. So many fun styles.. I am totally inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous inspiration ladies...congrats on your 2 year anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fantastic intro for your 2nd anniversary - such inspiring cards from everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so much gorgeous inspiration ...well done, ladies! Happy 2nd Anniversary FUSION!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My oh my what an array of wonderful inspirations!!! Bravo!! Happy 2nd Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing line up of guests. All creations DT and guests are absolutely amazing! Thank you Katie Brooks for the invite my awesome friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm tickled pink to be a part of your 2nd year anniversary celebration, thank you, Kimberly, for inviting me to participate! The cards created by the DT and guests are simply amazing, I'm on inspiration overload here lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a gallery of cards! I'm honored to participate. Happy Anniversary, Fusion! And thank you Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such beautiful cards! Thanks so much Michelle for inviting me :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Fusion! And what a great way to celebrate with this amazing display of inspiring cards. Thanks to Julia for inviting me to the party!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's been about 2 years since I have participated in any challenges. I made a decision to get back in the swing of things and start feeding my creative soul again. I found the challenge blog from a search and I am just BLOWN AWAY by the amazing talent and inspiration of this design team. I can't wait to get home and start creating. Thank you all so much for the spark that I needed.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! Amazing cards from everyone. I'm so happy to be joining you for your 2nd Anniversay. Thank you to Sandie for having me here to celebrate with you xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun idea to have all these talented guests proviing a ton of outstanding inspiration! Congratulations on your 2nd anniversary and cheers to many more!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love double the design team inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lineup. Congrats on two years, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What wonderful and inspirational cards. So many!! Congrats on your 2nd anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Birthday!!!! I love the Fusion challenge and hope to play it more often in 2016! I happened to see a FB post from Lydia which brought me over this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow...tons of beautiful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations on your 2nd anniversary!!! Love the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW! What an array of gorgeous cards from the DT and GD!
    Happy Birthday to Fusion Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations on your second anniversary. Lovely lovely cards and fabulous guest artists along with the always talented DT.

    ReplyDelete
  22. happy anniversary fusion card challenge!!! and many more! ♥

    ReplyDelete